Dr. Rhiannon McKnight
Dr. Tammy Smith
Dr. Rhiannon McKnight is a graduate of the Ontario Veterinary College and completed an Internship of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Georgia. She has been practicing at Vet Stop Animal Clinic for twenty years. Her special interests include general surgery, nutrition, veterinary dentistry and routine preventive medicine. Dr. McKnight is also a Trustee on the board of the Endangered Wolf Sanctuary and a member of the Duchesne Hockey Club board.
• Sick and injured pets seen the same day you call
• Discounts for seniors and multiple pets
• Early morning drop-off service
• Evening hours until 8 p.m.
• High tech surgery, dentistry, radiology, and internal
• Free pain pills and bloodwork with all surgeries
Meet our staff:
Dr. Tammy Smith is a graduate of the University of Missouri. She has been with Vet Stop Animal Clinics for 15 years. Her interests include preventive and internal medicine and animal behavior.